3,635 Apartments for rent in Seabrook, TX with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Seabrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Parking (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (6)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kemah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Webster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Dickinson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Friendswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Seabrook?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Seabrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seabrook?
Seabrook is one of the most scenic cities along the Gulf Coast of Texas! No seriously, it is actually certified as such! Out of 1200 Texas towns, this little gem was awarded and certified as one out of seven Scenic Cities now listed within the state. This is no surprise to locals however, who just grin and nod with the knowledge of just how true that title really is!
Seabrook is a city of 21.3 square miles of wetlands and waterways, 5.7 square miles of which is dry land. Seabrook lies along one of the largest migratory paths in North America for bird populations. Because of this, the city of Seabrook is actually a designated bird sanctuary. Located in Harris County, southeast of Houston with a population of 12,433 as of the 2012 census, a full eight miles of trails wind from Hammer Street over to Galveston Bay. Holy jogging trails, Batman! Since its inception back in 1961, this beautiful little city has become home to not only the seafood industry, but chemical and oil industries as well as NASA. As intimidating or environmentally unfriendly as those industries might sound, a surprising harmony has been achieved as the city and its local industries work together to remain environmentally proactive and safe. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Seabrook renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.