3,396 Apartments for rent in Rosenberg, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rosenberg Accessible Apartments (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Pools (9)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rosenberg Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rosenberg Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (19)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mission Bend Apartments with Parking (1)
- Katy Apartments with Parking (30)
- Stafford Apartments with Parking (11)
- Missouri City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brookshire Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Rosenberg?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Rosenberg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rosenberg?
Originally an unnamed shipping port during the 1830s, Rosenberg, Texas was recreated as a railroad junction by Swiss railway magnate Henry von Rosenberg in 1880.
When you read about the history of Rosenberg, Texas, you'll find plenty of reasons to believe that there's always been something a bit eccentric about the place. For instance, it wasn't until 1930 that Main Street was finally paved, and in 1942, the town became modernized when 15 miles of concrete sidewalks were installed. During the 1940s, Rosenberg was also home to Leonard's Drive-In, where the waitresses rode on horseback when taking people's orders. Perhaps not surprisingly, it was during this time that business burgeoned in this charming, idiosyncratic town, and soon, Rosenberg was being called the "hub of the Gulf Coast." Today, Rosenberg is considered to be a prime distribution location, thanks to its proximity to the Ports of Freeport (40 miles) and Houston (57 miles). It's home to large-scale manufacturers such as Frito-Lay, Engelbrecht Manufacturing, Bass Construction, AT&T and Allied Concrete, in addition to scores of other major companies. On the residential side, thousands of acres are currently being developed into residential property, which bodes well for future renters and home buyers. With its current intimate population, Rosenberg continues to brace itself for a continuing stream of new residents in the coming years. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Rosenberg apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.