125 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Princeton, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Princeton (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Princeton (3)
- Princeton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Princeton Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (31)
- Princeton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Princeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Princeton Apartments with Parking (34)
- Princeton Apartments with Pools (20)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Princeton Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Fairview 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Melissa 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Farmersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wylie 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- McKinney 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Allen 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Sachse 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rowlett 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fate 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plano 2 Bedroom Apartments (60)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Princeton?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Princeton?
How expensive are studio apartments in Princeton?
Princeton is located in the county of Collin, which is often referred as a ghost town in the Newton County. As per the records of 2012, most part of the population is staying in the urban part of the city. The average age of every citizen here is 30.7 years. The estimated income of household in Princeton as per the records of 2011 is as $52,657, which is better than that of in 2011.
The population in 2000 was 3,477. By the 2010 census, Princeton experienced a mammoth growth rate i.e., 96 percent growth rate to the population of 6,800. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Princeton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Princeton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Princeton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.