1,164 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Midlothian, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Midlothian (1)
- Midlothian Accessible Apartments (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Parking (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Pools (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Midlothian Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Midlothian Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Midlothian (1)
- Cedar Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Waxahachie 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Mansfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- DeSoto 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Duncanville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Red Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Grand Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Lancaster 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Arlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (72)
- Kennedale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Midlothian?
Life in Midlothian, Texas, may not be written in stone, but it is cast in cement - and the city likes it that way! Not only does Midlothian like the three cement companies that call it home, but it likes its billing as the cement capital of North Texas. It also likes its steel mill, the liquefied natural gas production plant that is on the drawing boards and the major warehouse operations it has in the area. City officials and residents alike agree that business and economic development is the k...
The city's population continues to climb, experiencing a growth of more than 142% since 2000. And that's just fine with the city fathers. Midlothian has plenty of room to expand, with a total of about 37 acres within its boundaries right now, but nearly that much more open land under its jurisdiction. So, if you want to be a part of a developing phenomenon, here's your chance. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Midlothian are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Midlothian near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Midlothian that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.