2,087 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Hurst, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hurst Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hurst Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hurst Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hurst Apartments with Parking (4)
- Hurst Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hurst Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- North Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bedford Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Richland Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Haltom City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Euless Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Keller Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Southlake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Fort Worth Dog Friendly Apartments (196)
Finding an apartment in Hurst that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.