3,201 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Duncanville, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Duncanville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Duncanville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Duncanville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- DeSoto Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cedar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Grand Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Lancaster Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Red Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Midlothian Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (513)
- Highland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
We are the champions: Some people refer to Duncanville as the "city of champions" because the high school has won so many athletic championships, especially in basketball. But even if you're not a fan of cheering on the local teams, there are a lot of other things you can cheer about here, too.
The city of Dallas has a bit of a reputation for being flashy, glamorous -- and even pretentious! But, if you want to have easy access to the best that Dallas has to offer while still choosing a more laid-back place to live, Duncanville could be your perfect new home. Cool, unpretentious and generally affordable, this town is part of the "Best Southwest" collection of four suburbs in South Dallas County. Looking for stability? Compared to other parts of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Duncanville is pretty well-established. That gives it a settled down-to-earth feeling, because people are settling down here instead of always moving on to the next bigger and better property.
Having trouble with Craigslist Duncanville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Duncanville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.