3,910 Apartments for rent in Deer Park, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Deer Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Deer Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Deer Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Deer Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Deer Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deer Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (21)
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Baytown Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Deer Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Deer Park?
April 21, 1836 was a big day for the State of Texas. It was the day that the famous General Sam Houston led the Texan Army to victory at the Battle of San Jacinto, just down the road from Deer Park. The Texans won their independence from Mexico that day, and the cabin where the treaty was signed was located in Deer Park. Today, the city still proudly lays claim to its role in the creation of an independent Texas, and the saying still holds, "Don't Mess With Texas!"
Deer Park was named by the first settlers for the once plentiful deer that roamed the plains of the Gulf in this area. The deer are mostly gone now, but even though there are more than 30,000 human residents, Human Park just doesn't have as nice a ring to it. The city lies in the southeast portion of Texas, less than a half hour from the giant metropolis of Houston. If you'll be commuting to Houston, Deer Park is right on Texas Route 225, bringing you easily to the Interstate 610 loop around the city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Deer Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.