- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Austin (293)
- Austin Accessible Apartments (315)
- Austin Affordable Apartments (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (879)
- Austin Apartments with Garages (549)
- Austin Apartments with Gyms (470)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (590)
- Austin Apartments with Parking (939)
- Austin Apartments with Pools (644)
- Austin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (745)
- Austin Dog Friendly Apartments (1004)
- Austin Furnished Apartments (100)
- Austin Luxury Apartments (1216)
- Austin Pet Friendly Apartments (1012)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (33)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (559)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Austin (398)
- West Lake Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wells Branch 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hornsby Bend 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Manchaca 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hudson Bend 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bee Cave 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brushy Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Pflugerville 3 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Cedar Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Manor 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Best known as the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin has lots to offer anyone, even those of us who are not music junkies. It’s got a thriving cultural scene, gorgeous scenery, a strong business presence, unique culture, and more, all in the midst of an environment that blends fun and serenity. Read on for our complete city guide to Austin, as an aid to you as you search for the perfect apartment!
To the northwest of the city lie established neighborhoods that some claim to feel more like Dallas than Austin. One of these is Arboretum Area, which offers top retail, great schools, high tech employers, tons of apartments, and lots of dining and nightspot options. The tech companies and University of Texas research campus are big draws for the population who live there. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Austin provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Austin. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.