2,928 Apartments for rent in Atascocita, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atascocita (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atascocita (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Atascocita (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Garages (1)
- Atascocita Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Atascocita Apartments with Parking (2)
- Atascocita Apartments with Pools (2)
- Atascocita Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Atascocita Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Humble Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Spring Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Houston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (534)
- Dayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Deer Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mont Belvieu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Atascocita?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Atascocita?
Recently named as one of the most notable high-growth areas in the US, Atascocita is especially well-known for its recreational facilities, parks, and waterfront resorts on the shores of Lake Houston.
From the years 2000 to 2010, the population of Atascocita, Texas skyrocketed from 35,727 to 65,844. If you're wondering why, consider the fact that Atascocita is renowned in the area for its many parks and waterfront resorts. Alongside this utopian vibe, however, you'll find all those practical necessities that you can't live without, such as Wal-Mart, mega malls and fast food restaurants. In its own way, Atascocita encapsulates the perfect city: a place where you can spend the day jet skiing in paradise, then come home and watch the big game at a multi-screen sports bar. Plus, Atascocita is just 10 miles away from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, so you can make a quick getaway from paradise whenever you need to. At least Lake Houston will always be there, just waiting for your return.
Having trouble with Craigslist Atascocita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Atascocita offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Atascocita. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Atascocita can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.