615 Apartments for rent in St. Andrews, SC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Andrews Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Balconies (12)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (3)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Parking (9)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Pools (6)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- St. Andrews Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- St. Andrews Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- West Columbia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Springdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Irmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cayce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dentsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Murray of Richland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woodfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in St. Andrews?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in St. Andrews?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Andrews?
St. Andrew don't forsake me / St. Andrew / Don't forsake me" (- The White Stripes, "St. Andrew")
St. Andrews is a census designated place, which is a bit like a teenage town as opposed to a grown-up city. It boasts a population of 20,493 people, who probably live in St. Andrews to avoid living in the real city of Columbia. It is actually a suburb type of place nestled in between the Broad River and the Lower Saluda River. However, you cannot escape the fast lane (literally), no matter where you live. St. Andrews is also nestled between highways 20 and 26, the latter taking commuters and university students into Columbia. It is an area that is all houses and apartments, though it is close to the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park and the Riverside Golf Course. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for St. Andrews renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.