419 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Simpsonville, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Simpsonville (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Simpsonville (6)
- Simpsonville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Simpsonville Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Simpsonville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Simpsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Mauldin 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Greenville 1 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Wade Hampton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Taylors 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Judson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greer 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Welcome 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parker 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Travelers Rest 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Easley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Simpsonville?
Wear your cat sweater or hold your cat bag proudly. Danelle German, the groomer who first made products out of leftover cat hair, hails from Simpsonville. Be proud of this environmentally conscious piece of Simpsonville history.
Simpsonville, South Carolina, is part of what is known as the "Golden Strip," which includes the towns of Mauldin and Fountain Inn, the trio of towns known for having low unemployment rates due to the diversity of industries in the area. Simpsonville is located between its two Golden Strip sisters, in a cozy area of about 8 square miles of green space around the central downtown area. If you like to whack a golf ball, daydream at the country club or just explore the outdoors, then Simpsonville is for you. The climate is generally mild, but stock up on those umbrellas, because the town gets slightly more rainfall than the U.S. average per year. You certainly won't need the space for a snow shovel, as the yearly average snowfall is zero inches, although remember, anything is possible when it comes to Mother Nature. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Simpsonville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Simpsonville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.