922 Apartments for rent in North Augusta, SC with Pools
- North Augusta Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Augusta Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- North Augusta Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Augusta Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Augusta Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (6)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Evans Apartments with Pools (7)
- Augusta Apartments with Pools (41)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (4)
- Grovetown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lake Murray of Richland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in North Augusta?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in North Augusta?
North Augusta was incorporated in 1906, but two towns -- Campbell Town and Hamburg -- previously stood on some of the area that the city now occupies.
Although North Augusta might not be the biggest city (it had a population of 21,348 according to the 2010 U.S. Census), it has a decent amount of amenities, so you won't have to make a perilous trek to get your groceries or go out to eat. It's also just across the river from Augusta, Georgia, which means that you're never far away from the bright lights of a big (well, biggish) city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in North Augusta means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in North Augusta could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.