1,224 Apartments for rent in James Island, SC with Balconies
- James Island Apartments with Garages (1)
- James Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- James Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- James Island Apartments with Parking (4)
- James Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- James Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- James Island Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- James Island Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Folly Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Hanahan Apartments with Balconies (8)
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Summerville Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Balconies (1)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for James Island renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.