398 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bluffton, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bluffton (5)
- Bluffton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bluffton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bluffton Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Bluffton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Bluffton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Bluffton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Bluffton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Bluffton Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bluffton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bluffton Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (6)
- Hardeeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hilton Head Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Wilmington Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ridgeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Royal 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Garden City 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Burton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Savannah 2 Bedroom Apartments (67)
- Rincon 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bluffton?
"I'm ridin down I-85 bouncin dirty / Oh that Carolina blue candy paint is purrty / I mean I'm the greatest out here spittin rap / N.O.M.B. was the first to put this city on the map." -- "Carolina Pride" by N.O.M.B.
According to that latest census in 2010, the population of Bluffton, SC, is now 12,530, and who knows how much that's going to continue to grow by over the coming decade. The city itself is found in Beaufort County, and is known as the last real coastal village in the South, with lovely natural views of the May River and an eclectic Old Town district. Right on the Atlantic coast, the city is reachable by Route 278 coming off Interstate 95 heading south. The larger city of Savannah is within commuting distance to the south, while the settlements of Hardeeville and Ridgeland are also reachable via a short drive to the west and north. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bluffton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bluffton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bluffton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.