264 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cumberland Hill, RI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cumberland Hill (2)
- Cumberland Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Parking (2)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cumberland Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cumberland Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cumberland Hill (2)
- Woonsocket 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Central Falls 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bellingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Franklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Plainville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pawtucket 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Attleboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Milford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Providence 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cumberland Hill?
Cumberland Hill, Rhode Island, has many stories to tell. One of the most amusing is about the day that two men from Boston came to fight a duel. The whole affair resulted in one injured knee before the combatants returned to the city. The offending bullet was found and carried to Cumberland Hill and preserved as a relic of the past and the days of chivalry.
Tall tales aside, Cumberland, R.I., has earned its place in history as the home to the chain of convenience stores known as Cumberland Farms. The chain, found throughout New England, was started by local dairy farmers around 1939. Cumberland also has a Hollywood connection with actor Richard Jenkins ("Six Feet Under") living in Cumberland. The director brother duo, the Farrelly Brothers ("There's Something About Mary") also grew up in Cumberland.
Cumberland Hill is situated in the northwestern part of the town of Cumberland. Cumberland has a long history centered on farming and the Blackstone River. It sits just across the river from the city of Woonsocket, an important mill center during the New England textile days. During the American Revolution, the city was a major producer of cannon balls for the army. Today Cumberland thrives on local industry as well as the business centers in and around Providence, which is only 20 minutes down the road. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cumberland Hill offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cumberland Hill, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.