530 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Eddington, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Eddington (2)
- Eddington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Eddington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Eddington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eddington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Eddington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Eddington Apartments with Parking (2)
- Eddington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Eddington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eddington Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Eddington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Eddington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Eddington (2)
- Cornwells Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Croydon 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Feasterville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Burlington 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bristol 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Langhorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Levittown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Moorestown-Lenola 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ramblewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Eddington?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Eddington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Eddington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.