560 Apartments for rent in Willoughby, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willoughby Accessible Apartments (1)
- Willoughby Apartments with Garages (1)
- Willoughby Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Willoughby Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Willoughby Apartments with Parking (4)
- Willoughby Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willoughby Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Willoughby Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Willoughby Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Eastlake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willowick Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mentor Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Euclid Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Euclid Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Beachwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- University Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Woodmere Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Willoughby?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Willoughby?
Willoughby: The only American town to have belonged to more than five different counties.
Located in Lake County, Ohio -- the sixth county that the town has been a part of -- Willoughby is a picturesque Midwestern city. While it pushes the definition of a city, with a population of only a little over 22,000, this small town offers a tightly-knit community. It has a quaint yet bustling downtown that is very popular, with events happening all the time. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Willoughby renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.