589 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Willoughby Hills, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Willoughby Hills (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Willoughby Hills (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Willoughby Hills (1)
- Willoughby Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wickliffe Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Willowick Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Willoughby Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Eastlake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mayfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Euclid Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lyndhurst Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Euclid Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Beachwood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- University Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Willoughby Hills?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Willoughby Hills?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Willoughby Hills?
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Willoughby Hills should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Willoughby Hills may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Willoughby Hills. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.