159 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Strongsville, OH
- Strongsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Strongsville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Strongsville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Strongsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Strongsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Berea Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Royalton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Olmsted Falls Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brook Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Parma Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Parma Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Valley City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairview Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Olmsted Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Welcome to Strongsville, Ohio, where only the strong survive! Just kidding. Strongsville is a pleasant suburb with plenty of amenities and residents from all walks of life. Now, let’s start sifting through all these apartment rentals and find you the home of your dreams! See more
Finding an apartment in Strongsville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.