273 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Strongsville, OH
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Strongsville (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Strongsville (3)
- Strongsville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Strongsville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Strongsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Strongsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Strongsville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Strongsville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Brunswick 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Royalton 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Parma Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Parma 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Olmsted 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rocky River 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westlake 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lakewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cleveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (56)
- Northfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Strongsville?
Welcome to Strongsville, Ohio, where only the strong survive! Just kidding. Strongsville is a pleasant suburb with plenty of amenities and residents from all walks of life. Now, let’s start sifting through all these apartment rentals and find you the home of your dreams! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Strongsville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Strongsville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.