519 Apartments for rent in Parma Heights, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Parma Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Parking (5)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Parma Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Parma Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Parma Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brook Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Royalton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Strongsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Pools (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Parma Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Parma Heights?
Looking to go to the Moon one day? Ohio is the birthplace of more astronauts than anywhere in the U.S., which might explain theNASA Glenn Research Center in Parma Heights.
Located just outside of Parma (which is just outside of Cleveland), Parma Heights is a sleepy Midwestern suburb that offers small town living near big city amenities. Want to live somewhere where not much goes on? Then Parma Heights is the place for you, since the real draw here is only its proximity to Cleveland. The town was founded in 1818, and since then its grown to be a spot where lots of Clevelanders rest their heads at night. Whether you commute into Cleveland daily or just want to live somewhere that is quiet, simple and plain, Parma Heights is the right spot for you. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Parma Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Parma Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.