102 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Milford, OH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milford (1)
- Milford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Milford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Milford Apartments with Parking (3)
- Milford Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Milford Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Milford Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Milford (1)
- Loveland 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Kenwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Forestville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rossmoyne 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fairfax 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Deer Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Blue Ash 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fruit Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Reading 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maineville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Milford's trail system is a part of the larger Little Miami Scenic Trail, which is the nation's fourth longest disused railway trail. Perfect for biking, walking and learning local culture, this trail's popularity is a testament to Milford's love for exercise, nature and history.
Welcome to the land of great trails! The story of Milford is still in progress, but its past includes the arrival of water power, a grist mill, railroads, and much more. By coming here, you are joining a city that's been incorporated since the 1830's. Home to 6,709 people, Milford is influenced by nearby Cincinnati, especially when it comes to football and baseball, but the town is its own unique place. People from Milford say they're from Milford. A historic and charming downtown area, the beauty of life beside the Little Miami River, and ample activities have elevated Milford's status within the area. For its size, the city has an incredible amount of green space too. On top of that, Milford hosts a lot of festivals and events throughout the year. As you can see, great times await in this town off Interstate-275. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Milford provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Milford. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.