715 Apartments for rent in Middletown, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (21)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Middletown Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (1)
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wetherington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Springboro Apartments with Garages (1)
- Miamisburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mason Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Middletown?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Middletown?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Middletown?
Middletown belongs to two Ohio counties, Butler and Warren, in the southwestern part of the state. Located about an hour north of Cincinnati, it’s close enough to take advantage of city amenities but far enough away to have some peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle. See more
Middletown apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.