975 Apartments for rent in Grove City, OH with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Grove City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Grove City Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Grove City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grove City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Grove City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Grove City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Grove City Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Grove City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Grove City Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Columbus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (338)
- Upper Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bexley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Groveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Hilliard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Whitehall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Worthington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dublin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Grove City?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Grove City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grove City?
"But there has to be more than just proximity to a major city and good access to make families want to move to a community. A city must also be a memorable hometown to both longtime residents and newcomers. Grove City rises to the challenge." (-Best Hometowns 2013, Ohio Magazine)
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from the bustling metropolis of Columbus, Grove City does the bedroom community thing really well. You get the benefits you expect from being close to a midwestern metropolis, along with a nice dollop of old-time charm. Compared to the nearby areas, Grove City is lower cost, seems to breed hotel rooms, and is pretty darn Mayberry-ish (look it up, young 'uns). See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Grove City renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.