210 Short-term Apartments for rent in Brunswick, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Brunswick Apartments with Garages (9)
- Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brunswick Apartments with Parking (9)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Royalton Short-term Apartments (6)
- Valley City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Medina Short-term Apartments (2)
- Olmsted Falls Short-term Apartments (1)
- Parma Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Parma Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Olmsted Short-term Apartments (1)
- Westlake Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Ridgeville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Short-term Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Brunswick?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Brunswick?
“Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the Earth?" (-Stephen Colbert)
If you are looking for a little slice of heaven on earth, Brunswick Ohio should be on your short list. This impressive little city has just over 34,000 residents but that doesn't stop it from being a vibrant hub of activity while retaining all of the positive aspects of a small town. With great people and economic growth, Brunswick has a very bright future. It also has beautiful outdoors -- Brunswick Lake City Park consists of over 79 acres and includes a 13 acre lake. At the nature center here has an impressive stand of beech, maple, oak and ash trees, some of which are over 200 years old. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Brunswick takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.