326 Apartments for rent in Beavercreek, OH with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beavercreek Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Parking (9)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Beavercreek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Beavercreek Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Beavercreek Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fairborn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kettering Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oakwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Centerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Huber Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Vandalia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Miamisburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Trotwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Beavercreek?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Beavercreek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beavercreek?
Beavercreek officially became a city in 1980 and its population has rapidly taken off over the years. Located around five miles to Dayton's east, the fact the number of people here has increased from 31,589 in 1980 to 45,193 in 2010 displays this: Beavercreek gives its residents the life they desire.
Where have all the beavers gone? Well, if you look hard enough, you'll see plenty. Additionally, you'll discover a region filled with pride, humbleness and a firm belief that the Dayton area is the birthplace of aviation. Don't say otherwise, Kitty Hawk! The Wright Brothers fulfilled their dreams in nearby Dayton and you can too. Beavercreek is very much a part of the larger Dayton area, but it still carries its own style. Even the beavers here build their dams the way they please. The population has been charging upwards, and that's a sign Beavercreek is doing quite well for itself. That's because the town offers big city amenities and resources along with space and privacy. It may not possess the sizzle of the big city, but it has the proper ingredients. You have the room and tools to go out and invent the life you've envisioned. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Beavercreek renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.