193 Apartments for rent in Rensselaer, NY with Gyms
- Rensselaer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rensselaer Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rensselaer Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Menands Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Greenbush Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Watervliet Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Green Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cohoes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Westmere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Niskayuna Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Schenectady Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rensselaer?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rensselaer?
Rensselaer, NY, hasn't forgotten its railroad roots; the town is home to the 14th busiest Amtrak station in the country.
Rensselaer is an old community that got big enough to absorb a few surrounding communities before it was incorporated in 1897. This 3.3-square mile city is the perfect combination of country living and modern technology, though the trees aren't made of solar panels just yet. Located on the Hudson River across from Albany, Rensselaer is a collection of communities sprinkled generously with small forests. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rensselaer renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.