802 Apartments for rent in Albuquerque, NM with Hardwood Floors
- Albuquerque Accessible Apartments (44)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Balconies (150)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Garages (119)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Gyms (72)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Parking (196)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Pools (101)
- Albuquerque Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Albuquerque Dog Friendly Apartments (173)
- Albuquerque Furnished Apartments (23)
- Albuquerque Luxury Apartments (239)
- Albuquerque Pet Friendly Apartments (179)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Albuquerque?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Albuquerque?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albuquerque?
"Albuquerque where the skies are blue / Gonna take a bus take a train gonna' fly / Prayin' she's there after all this time / Albuquerque my heart aches for you." (-Sons of the Desert, "Albuquerque")See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Albuquerque renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.