101 Accessible Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ridgewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Accessible Apartments (5)
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Haledon Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Yonkers Accessible Apartments (2)
- Edgewater Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clifton Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Westwood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Westwood?
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Westwood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Westwood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.