933 Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dumont Apartments with Garages (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Garages (6)
- River Edge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Montvale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Closter Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Demarest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Northvale Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Westwood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Westwood?
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Westwood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.