144 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Irvington, NJ
- Irvington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Irvington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Irvington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Irvington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Irvington Apartments with Parking (11)
- Irvington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Irvington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Irvington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- East Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Roselle Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elizabeth Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Kenilworth Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roselle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Short Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Belleville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Linden Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
Finding an apartment in Irvington that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.