101 Condos for rent in Eatontown, NJ
- Eatontown Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Eatontown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eatontown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Eatontown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Eatontown Apartments with Parking (4)
- Eatontown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Eatontown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eatontown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Eatontown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Eatontown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tinton Falls Condos for Rent (11)
- Little Silver Condos for Rent (2)
- Red Bank Condos for Rent (8)
- Long Branch Condos for Rent (30)
- Asbury Park Condos for Rent (11)
- Monmouth Beach Condos for Rent (4)
- Ocean Grove Condos for Rent (4)
- Bradley Beach Condos for Rent (5)
- Sea Bright Condos for Rent (1)
- Belmar Condos for Rent (4)
Eatontown is a popular stop along the road for people traveling through the state of New Jersey. Why? Because six highways pass through there - Route 18, Route 35, Route 36, Route 71, CR 537 and CR 547 all can be found in different parts of the city. Talk about accessible!
In New Jersey they often call city-like places boroughs, and that is exactly what Eatontown is: a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey. As of the last major census back in 2010, Eatontown had a total population of just over 14,000 and growing. Geographically speaking, Eatontown is located in a pretty flat area. There aren't any real mountains or hills to speak of, but you are close to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. It's not a long drive -- less than 10 miles -- until you are hitting the sand for a day of relaxing or swimming. You can hang out on the boardwalk or build a sand castle or two. See more
Finding condos for rent in Eatontown is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Eatontown may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Eatontown that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.