357 Apartments for rent in Atlantic City, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Atlantic City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Pools (8)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Atlantic City Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Atlantic City Furnished Apartments (7)
- Atlantic City Luxury Apartments (5)
- Atlantic City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Absecon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Margate City Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Brigantine Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Longport Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Smithville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Somers Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Ocean City Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Atlantic City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Atlantic City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Atlantic City?
"Put your makeup on, fix your hair up pretty / And meet me tonight in Atlantic City / Now our luck may have died and our love may be cold / But with you forever I'll stay / Were goin' out where the sand's turnin' to gold / Put on your stockins baby, 'cause the night's getting cold." (-- The Band,"Atlantic City")
Atlantic City, NJ has long been considered the nightlife playground of the Northeast. A little bit Vegas, a little bit Coney Island, Atlantic has something fun for everyone from casinos, to boardwalks, to roller coasters, to flashy shows featuring dancing girls. The city was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy in 2012, but the area has worked hard to revitalize the popular tourist town, and it’s on the way back to being better than ever. If you're looking for somewhere to live that has a good combination of pure entertainment and outdoor recreational activities, look no further than Atlantic City. Also, if you're interested in the hospitality industries, its one of the best places in the entire country to work and live. Forbes recently named it the # 200 place in America to have a career. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Atlantic City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.