101 Apartments for rent in Atlantic City, NJ with Gyms
- Atlantic City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Garages (8)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Parking (19)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Atlantic City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Atlantic City Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Atlantic City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Atlantic City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Atlantic City Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ventnor City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Absecon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Margate City Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ocean City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clementon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lindenwold Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marlton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Echelon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Turnersville Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Atlantic City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Atlantic City?
"Put your makeup on, fix your hair up pretty / And meet me tonight in Atlantic City / Now our luck may have died and our love may be cold / But with you forever I'll stay / Were goin' out where the sand's turnin' to gold / Put on your stockins baby, 'cause the night's getting cold." (-- The Band,"Atlantic City")
Atlantic City, NJ has long been considered the nightlife playground of the Northeast. A little bit Vegas, a little bit Coney Island, Atlantic has something fun for everyone from casinos, to boardwalks, to roller coasters, to flashy shows featuring dancing girls. The city was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy in 2012, but the area has worked hard to revitalize the popular tourist town, and it’s on the way back to being better than ever. If you're looking for somewhere to live that has a good combination of pure entertainment and outdoor recreational activities, look no further than Atlantic City. Also, if you're interested in the hospitality industries, its one of the best places in the entire country to work and live. Forbes recently named it the # 200 place in America to have a career. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Atlantic City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.