48 Apartments for Rent in Winterville, NC with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Winterville (1)
- Winterville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Winterville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Winterville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Winterville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Winterville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Winterville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- New Bern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rocky Mount Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Half Moon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Piney Green Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Havelock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Emerald Isle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Winterville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Winterville?
Fun Fact: North Carolina is one of the largest producers of watermelons in the United States. Winterville highlights the importance of the iconic summer fruit by holding a three-day Watermelon Festival in late August each year.
Winterville, North Carolina is located in the middle of the state. It is a suburb of the larger metropolitan area of Greenville with a population 9,269 people. The popular area has seen population growth explode in recent years. One major draw for people who are considering a move to the town is that Winterville is considered to be one of the safest cities in North Carolina. As a smaller town, the community prides itself on maintaining a unique charm that is evident in events like Coffee with a Cop, a morning meeting between the police department and the general public. It's no wonder that the town has been able to maintain its status as a safe, nurturing community that welcomes all new residents. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winterville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Winterville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Winterville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.