2,708 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pineville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pineville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pineville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pineville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Pineville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pineville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Pineville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fort Mill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (178)
- India Hook Accessible Apartments (1)
- Matthews Accessible Apartments (8)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (7)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (2)
- Indian Trail Accessible Apartments (3)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Gastonia Accessible Apartments (4)
Some of the history buffs around Pineville state that residents living in its Mecklenburg County signed what was known as the Meck Dec a year before the U.S. Declaration of Independence was officially signed in 1776. Reportedly, the emancipatory document, which declared the freedom of Mecklenburgers from British rule, disappeared in 1800 when the home in which the document was held was destroyed by fire.
Nevertheless, the people of Pineville are still demonstrating their independent nature as the town conveys its own special charm. Also known as the "biggest small town" in North Carolina or any other place for that matter, Pineville seems to have set itself aside from any of the "ho-hums" or "hum-drums" of living that can exist in some small towns. Pineville itself is located in the northern part of North Carolina and is made up of exactly 6.62 square miles of land. Although the town only boasts 7,500 residents, its growth has surpassed other areas of the state in the past 10 years. Located in Mecklenburg County, Pineville is a part of the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rockville region, making it easy for residents to commute to nearby Charlotte, home of a large number of banking and financial institutions. So, if you want to go where the money is, you've made the right choice by opting to settle in Pineville. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pineville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pineville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.