48 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in New Bern, NC
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Bern (1)
- New Bern Apartments with Balconies (24)
- New Bern Apartments with Garages (14)
- New Bern Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- New Bern Apartments with Parking (17)
- New Bern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Bern Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Bern Furnished Apartments (5)
- New Bern Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Bern (7)
- James City 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fairfield Harbour 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Havelock 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newport 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Swansboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Piney Green 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Emerald Isle 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Half Moon 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Pine Knoll Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi Cola, so if you're a Coca Cola fan... take a hike!
A New Bern resident himself, Nicholas Sparks used this town as the setting of his novel The Notebook. In eastern North Carolina along the state's Inner Banks, New Bern sits on the spot where the Trent and Neuse rivers meet. Originally a Native American community, it was settled in the early 1700s by Swiss immigrants who named the town after the Swiss capital of Bern. The second-oldest North Carolina town, it briefly served as the state's capital in the founding years when the capital rotated among many of the cities. Tryon Palace was the state capitol building during this time. While it burned down in the 1790s, an exact replica was built at the same location, and it's now a popular tourist attraction and historic site. Early on in the Civil War, the Battle of New Bern was fought, with the town being under Union control until the end of the war. Today, the city has a population of about 30,000. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in New Bern provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in New Bern. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.