209 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burlington, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burlington (5)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (15)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (7)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burlington (10)
- Gibsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Graham 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mebane 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Greensboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (77)
- Hillsborough 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carrboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Chapel Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- High Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Durham 2 Bedroom Apartments (81)
- Kernersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Burlington?
Burlington: known as the "The Hosiery Center of the South" due to the sock and hosiery-making factories that dotted the community during the first half of the 20th century.
Burlington, North Carolina, is a town of about 50,000 in the central northern part of the state. Overall, it's a pleasant place to live: temperate weather (averages in the high 80s in the summertime, with a wintertime low of about 30), just the right amount of rain (July is the wettest month, with an average rainfall of nearly 5 inches), and a cost of living that is less than the U.S. average, yet countered by a slightly high unemployment rate for the state. Native sons and long-time residents may well love their town, but let's be honest: the biggest selling point of Burlington is its enviable location. It's just a quick 30-minute drive west to Greensboro and a little further to Winston-Salem -- both major North Carolina cities with packed downtown areas, symphonies, museums and shopping centers. Heading east? You can be in the state capital, Raleigh, in about an hour. Not too bad a location for a safe, quaint town! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Burlington are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Burlington near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Burlington that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.