322 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Southaven, MS
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Southaven (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Southaven (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Southaven (46)
- Southaven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Southaven Apartments with Garages (15)
- Southaven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Southaven Apartments with Parking (39)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (15)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Southaven Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Horn Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Hernando Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lynchburg Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Olive Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (510)
- Walls Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- West Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Southaven?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Southaven?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Southaven?
"All the houses were the same; no mansions, no slums, no country clubs. All the families were middle class, and they were producing children at a steady pace." - John Grisham on early Southaven
Don't bother agonizing over why they called this city Southaven when it's located in the northern part of Mississippi. Okay, in case you can't sleep over this misnomer, we're letting you in on the secret it's located south of Whitehaven, Tennessee; thus, the name. Misnomer aside, the city got its start as a planned suburb to serve the wiles of its glitzy neighbor, Memphis. Joke's on them since this little burb has grown to become the third largest city in Mississippi with a population of approximately 48,000. And before you go thinking it took a century before this suburb got to where it is now, think again. The change happened much more quickly than that - think years. Now think: if it only took around 20 years for Southaven to triple its population and double its land area, what do you think is in store for this still growing, vibrant city? See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Southaven should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Southaven may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Southaven. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.