605 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Southaven, MS
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Southaven (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Southaven (8)
- Southaven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Southaven Apartments with Garages (8)
- Southaven Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Southaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Southaven Apartments with Parking (33)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (4)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Southaven Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Southaven Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Horn Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Olive Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (265)
- Walls 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Germantown 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Collierville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Memphis 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bartlett 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Millington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Southaven?
"All the houses were the same; no mansions, no slums, no country clubs. All the families were middle class, and they were producing children at a steady pace." - John Grisham on early Southaven
Don't bother agonizing over why they called this city Southaven when it's located in the northern part of Mississippi. Okay, in case you can't sleep over this misnomer, we're letting you in on the secret it's located south of Whitehaven, Tennessee; thus, the name. Misnomer aside, the city got its start as a planned suburb to serve the wiles of its glitzy neighbor, Memphis. Joke's on them since this little burb has grown to become the third largest city in Mississippi with a population of approximately 48,000. And before you go thinking it took a century before this suburb got to where it is now, think again. The change happened much more quickly than that - think years. Now think: if it only took around 20 years for Southaven to triple its population and double its land area, what do you think is in store for this still growing, vibrant city? See more
2 bedroom apartments in Southaven are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Southaven near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Southaven that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.