773 Apartments for rent in Liberty, MO with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Liberty (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Liberty (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Liberty Apartments with Garages (9)
- Liberty Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Liberty Apartments with Parking (11)
- Liberty Apartments with Pools (2)
- Liberty Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Liberty Furnished Apartments (1)
- Liberty Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Kearney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gladstone Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Independence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (157)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Raytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Liberty?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Liberty?
Whether it's by luck, careful planning, creative ingenuity, or general wisdom, you have decided to look at the rental market in this fine city. A hometown where affordability and fun meet, finding a place like Liberty is like finding the great white buffalo. So read on, my friends, and learn all you need to know about renting and living in this nice suburban city.
Liberty is a popular place to live due to its small-town atmosphere and local culture. Finding a rental where you can walk to a nearby bar (or winery for the more refined taste) is one of the perks to living here. In fact, all of the streets are perfectly walkable, and many neighborhoods have delights worth walking to. There is a great little bakery, a couple bars and a winery, as well as a good amount of shopping and dining. For you history buffs, there is the Jesse James Bank Museum and Ole Bills Museum. For more fun, there are movie theaters, a bowling alley, and a roller skating rink. Or, you can always play a round of golf.
Rental rates range from $450 to over $1,500. Most rental properties are houses and duplexes, with a few apartments for rent in town as well. Rental homes and duplexes can cost anywhere from $600 to $2,600, depending on the size and the shape they are in. These rentals include brand-spankin' new two-story cul-de-sac houses, tiny downtown houses, and mid-century converted mansions. Now if you want a cheap apartment, or just prefer living in a building, then there are a few apartments for rent as well. These types of rentals are typically less than $600 and come with basic amenities, such as a swimming pool, playground, and laundry room.
As you can see, there is little reason not to live right here in Liberty. So come on down and stay a while! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Liberty offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Liberty. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Liberty can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.