175 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Liberty, MO
- Liberty Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Liberty Apartments with Garages (4)
- Liberty Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Liberty Apartments with Parking (5)
- Liberty Apartments with Pools (1)
- Liberty Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Liberty Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Liberty Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Liberty (7)
- Gladstone 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Independence 3 Bedroom Apartments (46)
- North Kansas City 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kansas City 3 Bedroom Apartments (256)
- Smithville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverside 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Raytown 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Blue Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Parkville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grain Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Whether it's by luck, careful planning, creative ingenuity, or general wisdom, you have decided to look at the rental market in this fine city. A hometown where affordability and fun meet, finding a place like Liberty is like finding the great white buffalo. So read on, my friends, and learn all you need to know about renting and living in this nice suburban city.
Liberty is a popular place to live due to its small-town atmosphere and local culture. Finding a rental where you can walk to a nearby bar (or winery for the more refined taste) is one of the perks to living here. In fact, all of the streets are perfectly walkable, and many neighborhoods have delights worth walking to. There is a great little bakery, a couple bars and a winery, as well as a good amount of shopping and dining. For you history buffs, there is the Jesse James Bank Museum and Ole Bills Museum. For more fun, there are movie theaters, a bowling alley, and a roller skating rink. Or, you can always play a round of golf.
Rental rates range from $450 to over $1,500. Most rental properties are houses and duplexes, with a few apartments for rent in town as well. Rental homes and duplexes can cost anywhere from $600 to $2,600, depending on the size and the shape they are in. These rentals include brand-spankin' new two-story cul-de-sac houses, tiny downtown houses, and mid-century converted mansions. Now if you want a cheap apartment, or just prefer living in a building, then there are a few apartments for rent as well. These types of rentals are typically less than $600 and come with basic amenities, such as a swimming pool, playground, and laundry room.
As you can see, there is little reason not to live right here in Liberty. So come on down and stay a while! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Liberty provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Liberty. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.