1,566 Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO with Hardwood Floors
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (61)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (301)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (193)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (125)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (335)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (132)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (185)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (514)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (36)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (543)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (537)
- North Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Gladstone Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Roeland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mission Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sugar Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Raytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Liberty Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Parkville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Kansas City?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Kansas City renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.