962 Accessible Apartments for rent in Creve Coeur, MO
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Garages (5)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Parking (7)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (2)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Creve Coeur Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Creve Coeur Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Overland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ballwin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chesterfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (2)
- Florissant Accessible Apartments (4)
Creve Coeur ("Broken Heart") is named after a lake in town, the name of which was chosen to pay homage to a lovelorn Indian girl who committed suicide in the nearby "Dripping Springs."
Creve Coeur is essentially a suburb of St. Louis, and its also home to several corporate headquarters and thriving local businesses. Its a quiet, family place with lots of active and outdoor recreation opportunities. The schools here are great, and it has parks, golf courses, ice skating rinks and more. Also, the myriad of highways and roads coming in and out of the city offer its residents extremely easy access to downtown St. Louis. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Creve Coeur with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Creve Coeur. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.