50 Condos for rent in Clayton, MO
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (12)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (15)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- University City Condos for Rent (2)
- Brentwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Webster Groves Condos for Rent (1)
- St. Louis Condos for Rent (22)
- Crestwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Jennings Condos for Rent (1)
- Creve Coeur Condos for Rent (3)
- Hazelwood Condos for Rent (1)
- Maryland Heights Condos for Rent (2)
- Fenton Condos for Rent (1)
The city of Clayton, Missouri, celebrated its centennial in 2013. It's hard to believe this city of 15,000 has survived this long, considering its first stream of revenue came from a tax on dogs!
Just outside St. Louis, Missouri, you will find the posh city of Clayton. Lavish homes, eye-catching architecture and its storybook appearance make it a perfect setting to film "Desperate Housewives." The city is a picture perfect place to live, with art boutiques, one of a kind eateries and clothing stores. Residents lacking something to do can always take a two-mile ride into St. Louis. Education is obviously important to the citizens of Clayton, with private secondary schools like Washington University and Concordia Seminary calling the city home. See more
Finding condos for rent in Clayton is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Clayton may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Clayton that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.