1,168 Apartments for rent in Brentwood, MO with Gyms
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Gyms (1)
- University City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Ann Apartments with Gyms (1)
Brentwood, Missouri, is a suburb of St. Louis in St. Louis County. The town, once called Maddenville, was a frequent stop along the Manchester Trail and had its own street car that connected to St. Louis.
Brentwood, Missouri is a part of the greater St. Louis area. It's the product of three original land purchases starting way back in 1804. In its time, Brentwood has seen prairie schooners, gamblers and streetcars, and has always had a reputation of being prosperous. Brentwood maintains this positive image by providing its residents with top-notch schools, modern amenities and plenty of green space featuring many recreation options. If you're interested in living in an all-American town that has everything, look no further. This city has a place just for you. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brentwood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.