820 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ballwin, MO
- Ballwin Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Ballwin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Ballwin Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ballwin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ballwin Apartments with Parking (8)
- Ballwin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Ballwin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ballwin Luxury Apartments (11)
- Ballwin Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Ellisville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chesterfield Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fenton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Creve Coeur Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kirkwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Eureka Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maryland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Crestwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Olivette Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Maybe you haven't heard of Ballwin, but Money Magazine has. It's ranked in the top 100 cities in America twice within the last decade.
Ballwin, Missouri, is a suburban area about 30 minutes from St. Louis. In Ballwin you gain all the benefit of living in the city--without the prices, thank goodness--as you can drop by St. Louis anytime you want. To top it off, that seclusion from St. Louis gives you freedom from all the problems of a major city (traffic, smog, etc.). Yoga outside, anyone? See more
Finding an apartment in Ballwin that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.