260 Apartments for Rent in Vadnais Heights, MN with Balconies
- Vadnais Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vadnais Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Vadnais Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Vadnais Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Little Canada Apartments with Balconies (6)
- White Bear Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Maplewood Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lino Lakes Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (128)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vadnais Heights?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vadnais Heights?
Vadnais Heights began as a middle-of-nowhere agricultural community and has transformed into the perfect example of Minnesota nice suburbia. Natural beauty remains a priority here, perhaps because picket fence suburbanites acknowledge that they can't compete with the indoor entertainment scene of trendier hipster neighborhoods.
Vadnais Heights is a beautiful northern suburb of St. Paul. Despite the city's population of 12,302 and its proximity to the Twin Cities, the vast spacing of its homes and its abundance of park land makes the area feel almost rural. Still, residents enjoy all the conveniences of living in a suburb with a relatively easy commute to downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. Thus, Vadnais Heights is the best of both worlds for anyone seeking a middle ground between rural and urban life. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vadnais Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.