217 Apartments for rent in Robbinsdale, MN with Gyms
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (10)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (204)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Osseo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Robbinsdale?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Robbinsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Robbinsdale renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.