3,248 Apartments for rent in New Hope, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- New Hope Apartments with Garages (12)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- New Hope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- New Hope Apartments with Parking (14)
- New Hope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- New Hope Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Crystal Apartments with Pools (1)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (25)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (12)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (14)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in New Hope?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in New Hope?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Hope?
"I guess i'll spend another lifetime / searching for a New Hope." (- Broken Iris)
Okay, so Broken Iris may not have been speaking of New Hope in Minnesota, but they sure would have wished they were if they knew about it! New Hope provides a home to more than 20,000 residents, began as a farming community and is now a suburb of Minneapolis. It’s conveniently located for easy access to the big city but offers a lovely small-town, rural feel with strong community ties and lots of parks and recreational activities for both young and old. The town's current focus is on increasing the population, so it’s a great time to start looking for apartments to rent. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in New Hope means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in New Hope could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.